Translated as: by two of every kind. One of the many cute things that Ophelia has been doing lately, is carrying something in each hand whenever possible. Maybe it's for balance, maybe just for fun, but it is CUTE ! I find things out of place all over the house. She picks up fridge magnets in the kitchen and carries it to her room, leaves it there then takes her baby wipes and carries them into the living room, then puts them in a doll stroller and takes her doll and carries it somewhere else. She sure is a busy girl! And I am a busy Mommy to try to keep the house organized and straightened!
hey girl! i just came across your blog! ophelia is sooo stinkin' cute. :) hope you're enjoying staying home. miss you guys tons. take care. :))))
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lacey! She is a cutie pie, for sure :) I LOVE staying at home, it took some time getting used to it, but it is awesome now! Miss you too, Lacey! Hope California is treating you good!
ReplyDelete