Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sweet babbles

Update on the rat...it's gone to the spirit world now! PJ got a big snap trap and put some cheese in it. One hour later it totally worked! Turns out our rat did not like peanut butter that we have been putting on traps for months, but would much rather each cheese. Wow, I should have taken a picture of the rat, it was HUGE. But maybe some of you are grateful that I didn't!

Meanwhile, Ophelia is cutting more teeth, which comes with tears and a runny nose. One thing I hope to remember as she grows up is when even she is sick, Ophelia is sweet and cuddly. As I was trying to rock her tonight, she put her head on my shoulder and her arms around me. She whispered "mama" and pat me. I could've done this all night long :)

We are working on her "please" and "thank you". She is doing really well: most of the time she can say "mo pea" and "ta tee" (translation: more please and thank you). Here is a taste of her babbling:



I asked in Russian for Ophelia to dance and then to give a kiss to Ophelia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment