Note the proximity of a hot pan full of dinner pasta. See what I have to deal with!
On another hand, she can also do a head stand :) Maybe this will keep her from becoming smart so dang quickly! Just kidding, sweety pie Ophelia :)
PJ won an award at UTA for his presentation about the Triqui language that he studied last summer, so Ophelia and I went to support him for the award ceremony. There were 200+ people awarded and PJ was almost the last one up. But as soon as the first person was announced, and everybody clapped, Ophelia exclaimed "YAY, papa!". She said that after the second person too :) I had to tell her that "yay, papa" will have to wait for a while. She had fun saying hello to the row of people behind us and clapping and getting in and out of her foldout chair (which I had to hold down myself, because apparently they are not designed to hold down a 21 lb person). I took more pictures with my ipod, but have not uploaded them yet. But these pictures (kinda like graduation ones) never turn out good from the audience.
We've been visiting friends' houses with Ophelia and she loves having little buddies to play with. Here are pictures from our visit to Kayden, Alysha, and Mackenzie.
Hugs and friends - are such wonderful things to have!
It looked like fun, but Ophelia didn't get into it as much as I did:
I love her long eyelashes!
So hard to take a still picture of her!
It seems that during the week, since we don't see PJ much, Ophelia gets really mama-attached. So, it's been really nice for me to have a day off and for PJ to have a daddy-daughter day. When I went to work last Saturday, PJ got Ophelia a baloon to play with, which she loved! They always have so much fun playing together, being silly and goofy, laughing and tickling and rolling on the bed. So, when mama goes to work, it's fun times apparently. They stay in pijamas until they absolutely have to get dressed. Here is Ophelia with juice spilled at brakfast all over her front. She was still wearing that onesie when I got home from work!!!
And here are the good balloon times:
And this was one lazy Sunday afternoon after church:
And it looks like I say "and" a lot in my posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment