This winter has been especially warm, which I don't mind at all. 70s and sunshine are great and makes it easy to wear pregnancy clothes - I don't have to bundle up! My warm jacket is getting way too hard to zip up around the tummy area anyway... Speaking of big tummies, I guess I should mention that I am way bigger being pregnant with Emerson than I ever was with Ophelia. I only gained 35 lbs with her, and at this point I am already at 40 pounds and 3 weeks till due date to go! Emerson is much more into sweets than Ophelia was :)
We enjoyed one of those warm days by going to the zoo for a couple of hours. Ophelia is getting to the point where she appreciates things like that way more, so it made the trip that much more exciting!




She made some elephant ears at school:

Fun times in Fort Worth, TX!
No comments:
Post a Comment