Thursday, May 23, 2013

Get Your Sparkle On!

We've been getting ready for Ophelia's second big performance since January and here is our little star. LOTS of improvements since the last time: no nose picking, skirt raising, or even running off stage. She did so amazingly well! I don't know if every Mom goes through that, but I start crying at the beginning of each of her performances...is it anxiety or excitement to see your child on stage? Or just pure joy because they're so stinkin' cute or sadness because my little girl is growing up way too fast?



Pictures from the gig:

Counting the flags above the audience
The star
Aryan race
Kisses for the fans

It's super fun to see Ophelia perform, but we're thinking of trying something different next year. When I told her the choice is between singer's company, music classes, or gymnastics, she said she wants to do gymnastics. We'll miss Ms. Janell and Singer's Company, but it will be good for us to move on!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet, Kat'! I don't know if every mom does the who crying thing, but I do for sure :) She definitely should try gymnastics, Yulia loves it. It develops so many different things.

    ReplyDelete